VICTUM #1

VICTUM#2

HERE WE GO

OOOPS LOST MY MONKEY

THERE YA GO HILL! hope it was worth the wait :mrgreen:

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
:crackup: :badteeth: LOL......And to think that could have been me laying on pit road at Jennings....Im glad i refrained from being your monkey f'sho!!!!! :crackup: :crackup: Thats some crazy stuff dude....nice pics.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BadAzzGuitarPlyr said:
:crackup: :badteeth: LOL......And to think that could have been me laying on pit road at Jennings....Im glad i refrained from being your monkey f'sho!!!!! :crackup: :crackup: Thats some crazy stuff dude....nice pics.
think of all the needless suffering you avoided :lol: btw thanx

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
:crackup:

Thats great stuff f'sho Trey! Looks like alotta fun! I definatly didn't realize that thing was so small!

I would definatly get busted up on that thing f'sho! And you better becareful running around on the wrong side of the street like that! :1848:

Thanks for postin man!

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hillcountry10r said:
:crackup:

Thats great stuff f'sho Trey! Looks like alotta fun! I definatly didn't realize that thing was so small!

I would definatly get busted up on that thing f'sho! And you better becareful running around on the wrong side of the street like that! :1848:

Thanks for postin man!
aint no sweat dead end road :thumbsup: glad ya liked 'em :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
I agree with Hill, I had no idea it was that small.. need to be a "really" good friend to ride with someone on that one. :crackup:
It looks like a ball though..I can't imagine trying to unwad myself after a 20 lap race on that thing.. good thing is that you don't have far to fall if you mess up..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts