1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
and I thought we were gettin action shots...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
ok fill me in here.. do you ride that by yourself?? doesn't look big enough for two people?? what kind of motor? how fast? and lastly how much? :thumbsup: looks cool as hell..

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
busaforhire said:
ok fill me in here.. do you ride that by yourself?? doesn't look big enough for two people?? what kind of motor? how fast? and lastly how much? :thumbsup: looks cool as hell..
you can ride solo but its made for two. it has a 40cc pollini 2 stroke. 2up it goes about 35mph. and new it was $2,750 but i got it used from the dealer it was a demo.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
treyzx10r said:
you can ride solo but its made for two. it has a 40cc pollini 2 stroke. 2up it goes about 35mph. and new it was $2,750 but i got it used from the dealer it was a demo.

COOL!! :cool: thanks for the info...so do you have someone else that rides on it with you?? are you the rider or the driver?

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
busaforhire said:
COOL!! :cool: thanks for the info...so do you have someone else that rides on it with you?? are you the rider or the driver?
my son monkeys for me some and my best friend used to until he got a titanium rod installed in his femur. because it so small it takes a lot out of you to ride it hard for long periods . we run it at ocala go kart track during the pocket bike events

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
treyzx10r said:
my son monkeys for me some and my best friend used to until he got a titanium rod installed in his femur. because it so small it takes a lot out of you to ride it hard for long periods . we run it at ocala go kart track during the pocket bike events

cool, i always appreciate the father/son things in life...

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
That thing is awesome!! Good work on the paint scheme, very trick looking!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts