Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
do you know if they will be broadcasting this. would love to watch this.
I would imagine that the only TV package for this will be the WSBK feed. Speed is unlikely to put it on their DMG propaganda show on Saturday night 2 weeks after the event.

·
Registered
205 Posts
http://superbikeplanet.com/2009/Apr/090402kaboom.htm

We have a lot of racer's on here, anyone going to give this a shot? I think it would be pretty sweet to pull together our resources and get a ZX10R.net bike out there!
Personally, I'd love to do it but they haven't posted a purse breakdown yet. Until they post that it's wait and see.

Hopefully it won't be too late to actually make plans to get there.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
if everyone here gave just 10 bucks we could build a sick .net bike. we just need to find who is the best rider here, who can build it properly, what shop it can be built at. and every other thing that i am not going to type out. cool idea miller has though

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
let me know if anyone is coming i wanna hang out in the pits :wink:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
only if you wear leather minebymistake

·
Registered
987 Posts
if everyone here gave just 10 bucks we could build a sick .net bike. we just need to find who is the best rider here, who can build it properly, what shop it can be built at. and every other thing that i am not going to type out. cool idea miller has though
im in 100% to donate money for a .NET bike

ps.... ill be there for wsbk

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
only if you wear leather minebymistake
well it might be to hot to wear the leathers all day, but maybe to pose for a pic :helmet:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts