Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im ALL OVER IT !! Im counting the days til SBK again at Miller. :eek:ccasion1
Who is going this year.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
hell yea, i already bought tickets for the laguna seca GP so i cant make it to miller but that looks so bad ass. I need racing to start!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hell yea, i already bought tickets for the laguna seca GP so i cant make it to miller but that looks so bad ass. I need racing to start!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do both !!! I may have some extra floor space in the hotel if your worried about shelter.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i may take you up on that, how much is the weekend at Miller this year?

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,134 Posts
me and you are on the same page..:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i may take you up on that, how much is the weekend at Miller this year?

We bought grandstand tickets last year and never really sat in them.:rolleyes: We were at the fences watching just about every race.:thumbsup: Im going to buy gneral admission this year myself and just float around . We plan to trailer our bikes up to SLC and roll them out once we get there. We rode out last year but it was kinda a grind since it was all highway miles with no real canyons.
The link below should get you prices.

http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/eventView.php?event_id=493

·
Registered
51 Posts
Im there for sure.

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
well when you are here in UT let me know!!!!!!

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Looks awesome but I will prob just watch it on TV :sad:

·
Registered
667 Posts
I love Miller, & will be there Lord willing............but if that's the best they can come up with for a promo........bicycles jumping, guitars, stunters......??:headshake

Show them flicking it thru the attitudes, scraping parts as they bottom out.........backing it into turn one at 190 mph........spinning it up on the final turn............stoppies at 140 coming into clubhouse turn.........

now THAT will get my blood pumping!!

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
Yea, Thanks to the Utah liquor laws I have to bring my own full strength beer for the weekend. I dont want any watered down beer.:crackup:
:crackup: sorry i dont drink beer, i drink the good stuff :thumbsup:

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,134 Posts
LIqour!!:hello:
WTF, you have the FUC*KING nerve to come on here again with the same user name? You FU*KING POS!!! Where is my FU*KING inner faring and my Euro turn signal?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts