Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back from miller speedway in Tooele, UT and let me tell you it was sooooooooooo fucking fun we did the full track which is 4.5 miles and it has 24 turns, so it was a lot to try and learn but i feel i did really well for a newb on a huge track...got some photos to share, and im waiting on the ones from the professional photoagrapher that was there, but these ones are from our lil private track here in MT to tease you with!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha i know right, looks good, and i already need a new left knee puck!!!!

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Yeah you will learn to buy a couple extra bucks!! But damn nice photos, how many lefts vs. rights?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there are 16 lefts and 11 rights...some corners have two and three apex's so thats were you get 27 total but there really is only 23 turns!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i cant compare it to any other cause i have never been to another track but it was so fun, the track is as wide as a four lane freeway so there is always room to pass if you got the nuts, and it is very well built very smooth road surface, the mixed rubber in the asphalt so its very smooth and very sticky!

·
Registered
229 Posts
you are looking through the corners very well

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey thanks guys, lookn forward to next weekend, but I will see you guys tomorrow for Kari's bday!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Naw I didn't...but yeah I feel so much better when I'm out on the track but I'm still having a hard time with my right hand turns!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts