Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He has such good customer service that I have to buy things from him! Mike, youre the man as always. Always gets everything taken care of. I just placed an order today and I have no worries about its arrival, itll be here quick and if there are any problems, Mike will hamdle the business! (Ive never once had any issue with ordering from Mike, from talking to him through delivery and exchanges) If you want awesome service and great prices, Mike is your go to guy. Cant say it enough, thank you for all your help Mike! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought some peoplr would appreciate it

·
Registered
192 Posts
Good one! I haven't ordered anything from him yet, but I know he has an excellent reputation on here. I was like WTF!

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You wont be disappointed at all

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Chairman of the Board
16,056 Posts
Heres my math...

Mike+Riders Discount=Awesome.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
He's the man! I just can't afford his trickery though. ..... throwing unbelievable discounts and tempting us with his devilish deals! How dare him! Lol

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Evil evil tricks. :lol:

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I got my package last week and it was amazing!

·
Vendor
6,819 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Made many a dream of mine come true. My package is sitting at my post box, Im going to pick it up this afternoon. Was delivered Saturday, but they close early, so I didnt have time to run by and get it. Very fast shipping as always though. It was delivered in under a week.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Perfectly packaged, exactly the items I wanted and needed. Less than anywhere else I could have bought them. Winnnning!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts