Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an active reader, long time member and a super lurker as I don't post much, I want to give props to Mike at Riders Discount. Everyone here recommends him and I do too. Bought a ricks stator from him for my Gen 2. He was super fast and helpful and good pricing. Thanks Mike. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm an active reader, long time member and a super lurker as I don't post much, I want to give props to Mike at Riders Discount. Everyone here recommends him and I do too. Bought a ricks stator from him for my Gen 2. He was super fast and helpful and good pricing. Thanks Mike. :thumbsup:

Hats off to all Rider Discount staff, they are all accomodating, from parts query they respond quickly. All the purchases I made from RD reached my place in Middle East (Qatar)

:eek:ccasion1

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
Yeah Mike and others at RD take care of their customers.... And its when things don't go completely right, that's where they shine above some others.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah Mike and others at RD take care of their customers.
This was my first time doing business with him, he gave a great price quote, and he made it super easy to talk over the phone to do the transaction, and I don't like calling in, as I'd rather do online because my experience calling in any company tends to be a pain:eek:ccasion1. Now I'm just waiting for my part to get here.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Mike is the man! Just got my new gloves and they are awesome!

From my Note 3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts