Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been in the market since the near year and have been really trying to pickup a gen 5.
Ive ran across quiet a few just outside what I feel comfortable paying and not getting exactly what I am looking for but its raised a few questions in my mine.

First is what is the differences in the red vs green fork colors? Is it just a color difference?

Second whats the easiest way to determine just looking at the bike whether its an abs or non abs model, and are all the krt models abs?

Slap me if you must but I feel stupid when I google this stuff and the answer doesn't stick out and bite me.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Green is better.

Also, you can easily tell by the vin if you don't know what you're looking for but I don't remember which vin letter tells you.

Look at the rear master cylinder and see if the brake line goes directly to the rear brake. If it's literally a line from the caliper to the rear master then it's non abs

·
The Pace
7,048 Posts
You have the 09 now and ask about color difference of forks. Eye the abs question at the dealer for quick visual if both models available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts