Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
This should be interesting. Definently subbed to see how it all goes and how it works.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
walter fck off... took you longer to hook that link up than it would have to type out what it is.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I would never put anything on my Ninja called MiroSquirt but that's just me. :lol:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Maybe they should have given it more of a masculine name, like the MasterBlaster, giggity, or the BigShot, giggity, or SuperSoaker, giggity. Anything but MicroSquirt, giggity.

Giggity :lol:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Maybe they should have given it more of a masculine name, like the MasterBlaster, giggity, or the BigLoad, giggity, or SuperSoaker, giggity. Anything but MicroSquirt, giggity.

Giggity :lol:

I still don't know what it is I refuse to click on links....why some members want 2 pages of posts before they disclose what it is that to me says they want attention so I gave it back that's all :lol::crackup::eek:ccasion1

Bloo

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Its a stand alone EFI controller.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Its a stand alone EFI controller.
Why did it take 15 posts to find that out? :heyyou:anyway I like the name "POWER" Commander not Micro Squirt :dontknow::mrgreen:

Bloo

·
Registered
7 Posts
Curious what measures need to be taken to allow the bike to run without issue on the Microsquirt Controller. Is there Any info on others that have ran it on a Gen2 zx10? or possibly another Gen zx10 or zx14 or zx6? I'm fairly new to Kawi's but if someone's written the code and maps for another similar bike, you could probably piggyback of their maps and adjust as necessary. If one successfully accomplishes it without some ridiculous effort, i'm interested in converting mine to MS.

(oh yeah, 1st post lol :hello:)

·
Registered
790 Posts
Got this in the mail few days ago.............can't wait to get this installed on the 10r :badteeth:
First O2 sensor I have seen with just 3 wires. Not very long wires to work with and no connector. Not sure I like that. :dontknow:

Look forward to updates Thundercoupe9.

1 - 20 of 182 Posts