Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to get together in the months of June and July. I know we're scattered all over hell, but those in the southwest, central, or west....South Haven, Grand Haven area...Or to all zx-10r.neters in the state once this summer lets meet on the west and once in or around the D!!! Post all who is interested. I have a few friends with 10r's that are down for sure, let me know lets get organized!:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
213 Posts
Lets Hook Up.........!

:hello:......sounds like a good idea. I'll volunteer to be the contact here in da D (Detroit). Getting together with some of my fellow zx10r.net members would make for a good day and ride. I promise to be a good host......

Yall let me know whats up.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First we need all the members in the area that are interested to post that they are, then we'll go about networking us all together. On this thread after we have enough riders, we can get dates specified and then let her rip...Come on I know their is more riders in Michigan!!! Post we need to know who is in!!!

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We're 3 posted as of now, would be sweet to get like at least 20 zx-10r.neters. I have 3 friends that have zx-10r's now and they are definitely down, anybody that has friends with zx-10r's are welcome!!!

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
with everyone who has posted, + a few 10r friends were at 10 riders. Keep on posting, I know their are more riders out here in Michigan. Lets get the group still of whose in and then the pm's will start a flying. Never organized a ride of 10r riders in Michigan, I know this is going to be sweeeeeeeeeeetttt!!!! Stay posted to thread for details!!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
:hello:.......ok fellas as we know here in michigan the season's short and riders try to put as much in a season as possible. Everybody will have something to do sooner or later.

Weekends....particularly saturdays are best. We need to start looking at dates and agendas to try and make our day / ride enjoyable.

I will post some dates and possible events that might make for a good saturday in the city (Detroit). Feedback def. welcome.:eek:ccasion1

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sounds great, Gurm 10, I used to live over on that side of the state, but don't know where the best place to meet would be. I like how your on the ball about dates and getting organized. Two rides for the state for zx-10r.neters. One in or around the D, and one around South Haven or Grand Haven. Lets see how many post still.... Thinking of dates is a great idea. What about Bell Isle for part of the ride, isn't their an old F1 track or something on there we can do a few hot laps on during our ride of the D? Let me know what your thinking (places, times, dates, agenda) Later...

·
Registered
213 Posts
:hello:.....whats up kawdude636, yea the F1 track is still in effect at the rock (belle isle). Because of the constant traffic and design of the track, it doesn't seem to cater to bikes that well. But hey if we make a trip thru the D we'll def. hit it up and see what happends.

Inregards to meeting up i would attempt to set something up at the kawi stealer that i bought my bike from (good parking, refreshments, etc...) then we would have the option to get our ride on:zx_silver then do some local kickstand pimping around the bike circuit here in the D. FYI there are no road race tracks here in the city. There is I-275, 23, 69, 696, 75, 96......:banamet:

Just thinking of some ideas. Holla back.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Saturdays are usually good for me if i am not at the track that weekend.

I will make the trek down from Toronto.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
was gone all weekend. I like the D idea, ok guys its time to start setting dates.... Let me know what works for everyone this month, July, and August. We should schedule a few weeks in advance and get a roster. One meeting on the west side and one on the East side. We need to plan a run. Gurm 10 if you want to be the official D hook then start coming up with our ride plan. Where we will go, what time we will start, make a circuit that gives us all types of riding. Corners, highways, pimpin in the city streets, etc. Let me know...

·
Registered
213 Posts
.....................Halle Berrryy

was gone all weekend. I like the D idea, ok guys its time to start setting dates.... Let me know what works for everyone this month, July, and August. We should schedule a few weeks in advance and get a roster. One meeting on the west side and one on the East side. We need to plan a run. Gurm 10 if you want to be the official D hook then start coming up with our ride plan. Where we will go, what time we will start, make a circuit that gives us all types of riding. Corners, highways, pimpin in the city streets, etc. Let me know...
:hello:....you aint said nothing but a word hommie. Lets set a tentative date of June 27, 2009: for The ZX-10R.NET MEMBERS ~ DETROIT RIDE. There's always something going on in the bike world and the D. We all would have to take advantage of the daylight meet and mount up at the crack of dawn. Ill be responsible for providing the group adequate parking, food and refreshments through out our group ride. Keep in mind, bikers dont stay in one spot for too long. Especially when curves, bends and straights are out there. So, we will def. keep it moving. This is a zx10r ride so those bikes will be up front. All others will follow (even at high speeds for those that dont like the idea of following a 10).

All that are interested in participating, please post where you're coming from and what youll bring (type of swage) to the ride.

Remember date in tentative:

Bonus........please check Halle puttin it down to the song about her on Ellen.:eyecrazy:
This is the only thing more beautiful than my bike itself ya heard.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alright way to be affirmative...I'm down, sounds like you'll have the whole D ride planned? Your going to be the sole organizer for the D ride. I'll start setting the one up on the West side. I'll set it up for July, and I'll set a date. So that will be a definite date set here soon as well...I'm down for the ride, lets see how many others we can get!!!

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Coming from Battle Creek, I'll be staying in the Detroit area over night with some friends after the ride. Gurm 10 pm your phone number so we I can get some details from you. Later...

1 - 20 of 78 Posts