Michigan or Ohio

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
JazzyFizzzle said:
I think that Michigan is going to surprise some people
Uh, Michigan is ranked #2, wouldn't be much of a surprise to see them win, unless of course you meant the people in Columbus (who will actually ask a neighbor to take down a Michigan flag and shun them if they don't). Thing is it needs to be a close game or over-rated USC will get a shot at the winner in the Fiesta Bowl. If it's a close game they'll stay 1-2.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
lavudyar said:
Uh, Michigan is ranked #2, wouldn't be much of a surprise to see them win, unless of course you meant the people in Columbus (who will actually ask a neighbor to take down a Michigan flag and shun them if they don't). Thing is it needs to be a close game or over-rated USC will get a shot at the winner in the Fiesta Bowl. If it's a close game they'll stay 1-2.
+1 for the 1 and 2 thing and honestly I dont think anyone could paly with either of them when they are on thier game. However in order for them to stay 1,2 Michigan needs to win otherwise a Michigan loss will through them back to like 6th or something which is LAME. USC sucks this year honestly and dont deserve to be where they are with there narrow victories and such. Oh yeah and glad to see Wisconsin finally getting some credit for being 10-1. Ranked 9th although I think they should be like 5th IMYO as there only loss was early and against Michigan. Oh well I hate the BCS and think they need to do a tournament like schedule but who doesnt? lol

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
zx10ragentblack said:
+1 for the 1 and 2 thing and honestly I dont think anyone could paly with either of them when they are on thier game. However in order for them to stay 1,2 Michigan needs to win otherwise a Michigan loss will through them back to like 6th or something which is LAME. USC sucks this year honestly and dont deserve to be where they are with there narrow victories and such. Oh yeah and glad to see Wisconsin finally getting some credit for being 10-1. Ranked 9th although I think they should be like 5th IMYO as there only loss was early and against Michigan. Oh well I hate the BCS and think they need to do a tournament like schedule but who doesnt? lol

:+1:

1 - 20 of 164 Posts