Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pics from the the track in Homestead this weekend.
We also have some "other pics" from the bar across from the Hotel...they had a Boots & Bikinis Cowgirl Contest the first night we got there. :drool: :D [Click Here for those]

SVTxtreme/Jeff CCS # 327

Track Map

Pit garages first thing Saturday morning

Jeff at Tech inspection

Garages later in the day

Jeff on the track
Turn 4 - AKA "The Bowl"

Not Jeff

Turn 6

Turn 7

Turn 10

Turn 11

Turn 12

Garages at the end of Saturday

Sunday Practice Session before the races begin.
Turn 4

Wheres Jeff?!? :eek:

After Jeff gets "taken out" in Turn 10

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I'm glad that was your helmet and not your head. Did your frame slider break off? I second the motion on the biker chick hehe. It doesn't even matter if shes hot; she rides a bike. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Louks03 said:
I'm glad that was your helmet and not your head. Did your frame slider break off? I second the motion on the biker chick hehe. It doesn't even matter if shes hot; she rides a bike. :eek: :eek:

Funny about the frame slider. THEY WORKED!!!! Son of a gun they really worked. They were ground down to nothing, but they worked :D :D :D

You guys have got to come here we have about 4 girls on every ride and about 6 at every CCS or WERA race. Most are really good riders. [smilie=m:

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
SVTxtreme said:
Louks03 said:

Funny about the frame slider. THEY WORKED!!!! Son of a gun they really worked. They were ground down to nothing, but they worked :D :D :D

You guys have got to come here we have about 4 girls on every ride and about 6 at every CCS or WERA race. Most are really good riders. [smilie=m:[/quote]

Not sure I want to be showed up by a gurl.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts