·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
well i know what i want to be when i grow up:lol:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Modern prohibition at work.

We just never learn from the past do we...

·
Registered
763 Posts
I was wondering what happened to all my money that i've dropped on Coke, Crack, Herion, and Weed to make my ZX-10 riding more enjoyable.......

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
:eek:p:All that cash!Holy shit its running down my leg!:leghump:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
All i know and i can say this honestly...is that i would be one corrupt cop/marine/agent/whatever if i were in on the raid for that house!!!! seeing that STACK of cash..... i would have walked out of there looking like the michelin man with some much cash stuffed in my uniform AND probably a gutted out black panther full of some stacks of greenback too!!
RDLYN1300 sent me an email on this a while back and it showed a shitload more pics of some crazy shit that dude had in the house, the survelance system looked like something that should be at the pentagon or whitehouse (which they obviously didn't have on or wasn't monitoring when the raid came!) and cars,planes,bikes,horses, you name it and that bastard had almost everything!!!!! BUT you only gotta get caught once when you get that big and it's probably bye bye civilazation!!!!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Can't help but notice how much of the $22 million is american green vs. pesos. We're making them rich, until the day they were raided. What a life!

Do they really need all those weapons, and what the gold ones, wow!!

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
WOW! Ive seen the stack of cash pics before but not the house/lions/gold and diomand plated guns/ak47! Thats just insane, i know if i was there i'd be walking to my vehicle with a stuffed duffle bag to never be seen again but by me lol. BLING BLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
WTF? Did they blow the house up? :dontknow:
Looked like they dropped napalm on it in one pic.
They were probably burning the drus that might have been in the house.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
They were probably burning the drus that might have been in the house.
I'm thinking a production lab or something is getting burned.

They'd have to remove the zoo before blowing the house. And maybe they'll sell the house if there is an honest person there to afford it.
Probably don't want to sell it to another dealer.:mrgreen:

"I want a fuggin tiger."-Tony Montana:crackup:

·
Registered
229 Posts
all i know and i can say this honestly...is that i would be one corrupt cop/marine/agent/whatever if i were in on the raid for that house!!!! Seeing that stack of cash..... I would have walked out of there looking like the michelin man with some much cash stuffed in my uniform and probably a gutted out black panther full of some stacks of greenback too!!
!
:+1:

·
YRR
1,595 Posts
Tmy10er "I would have walked out of there looking like the michelin man with some much cash stuffed in my uniform and probably a gutted out black panther full of some stacks of greenback too!!
!" We all know he and I would do the same thing so I guess the main question for everyone else would be.... If you were one of the officers in the raid, would you pocket any of that money?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts