Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
I mean seriously though, what does he think that He got elected and went there himself and killed him???? Like this wasn't already in the process before??
+1 hopefully we dont get another election where mass people vote for someone for the wrong reasons.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
He can have the credit for being the President when Osama was killed. I dunno bout ordering the SEALs in, he wasnt there to get Osama for sure either. Little men do the work, big wigs get the credit. world just works in such a way.

hooyah to Team 6 and too everyone else who fights on our behalf.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I agree the pres. may be commander and chief but has little to do with the operations of the seals or any other groups like that, and I have a feeling if mccain were in office now he'd be in about the same position saying about the same things

Sent from my PG86100 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I agree the pres. may be commander and chief but has little to do with the operations of the seals or any other groups like that, and I have a feeling if mccain were in office now he'd be in about the same position saying about the same things

Sent from my PG86100 using Motorcycle.com App
unfortunately thats politics. they are pretty much universally interchangeable. institutions are consistant, even if the players change.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
The sad part is that it took one Taliban guy with an RPG to take out that whole Seal team and bunch of other people few months later.

Most of thos Seals are dead now and this guy still takes Credit for the killing of Osama, that is fucked up as it gets, but its politics, where the few smart manipulate and control the rest.

Anyone here that thinks that these elections actually work is not all there, the one that is chosen to win, will win simply put, Obama was president and decided on before anyone ever voted.

·
Registered
565 Posts
He did have great ideas in his election, but he does not deliver. He promised too much that he could not do. And in a way just kind of lies.

You have to look at the mess he was handed to, the job he signed up for was not an easy one. Look at presidency like a sports team, we tend to get angry with the player who misses the last game shot and forget how many players missed shots before him.

I do not really like him too much but this video is chopped up to the point where it is not relevant. Its also not right to glamorize our seals so that a fully capable terrorist organization knows their identities.

·
Registered
654 Posts
It's almost as bad as a President landing on an aircraft carrier with a "Mission Accomplished" banner hanging in the background.... LOL

I'm with nfranke on this one....no matter who was in the oval office, this would happen..
They are all the same.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I give obama credit for making the call that got bin laden. I would do the same for any president. And it's not as if he did something anyone in that office wouldn't have done. McCain, bush, whoever would have authorized that mission.

I do however think that mccain would not have been so self-appreciative about it. I'm sure he'd have given more credit to the military. Obama is the most self-serving, "hey look at me", prez i've seen.

As far as obama not making good on all his campaign promises, well that is no one's fault but his. For the 1st 2 years he had a democrat controlled house and senate. He should have been able to do whatever he wanted. Fact is he either didn't really want to do all that stuff once he took office, or the democrat congress would not do it knowing it would cost their jobs come mid-term.

·
Registered
667 Posts
He did have great ideas in his election, but he does not deliver. He promised too much that he could not do. And in a way just kind of lies.

He promised to spread the wealth. in other words: communism

he;'s doing his best. but he's far from done.

You have to look at the mess he was handed to, the job he signed up for was not an easy one. Look at presidency like a sports team, we tend to get angry with the player who misses the last game shot and forget how many players missed shots before him.
No. Obama is a new team.

Team "FORWARD" ........."Vpered" in Russian.........."Vorwaerts"..........look it up. its not original . neither are his ideas

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
No. Obama is a new team.

Team "FORWARD" ........."Vpered" in Russian.........."Vorwaerts"..........look it up. its not original . neither are his ideas
I hate to see what he'll try to do once he gets re-elected and doesn't have that pesky 2nd term re-election to hold him back.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Should actually be backwards because that's the real direction he's taken this country...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts