Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...to complete the Kawi garage...

2005 KX250. ..came with a nice assortment of aftermarket goodies bolted on. ...all for $1K Boooya!! :mrgreen:

Just need to service the forks (weeping seals) and she'll be ready to roost. Ya hear me bird_puppy?? Roost I say! :rockwoot:

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice....you must have been a good boy Miykl:thumbsup:
Been a VERY good boy. The wife got a new house, having wood floors installed this week, and her car paid off. I got the KX and I'm feel'n a 450 upper for my AR. Jus a lil someing to go squirrel hunt with. :wink:

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Been a VERY good boy. The wife got a new house, having wood floors installed this week, and her car paid off. I got the KX and I'm feel'n a 450 upper for my AR. Jus a lil someing to go squirrel hunt with. :wink:

Nice.....thats how relationships last, give and take.

Congrats on the new home.:thumbsup:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Nice bike bro!!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Great deal! Nice bike as well.

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts

2005 KX250. ..came with a nice assortment of aftermarket goodies bolted on. ...all for $1K Boooya!! :mrgreen:

Just need to service the forks (weeping seals) and she'll be ready to roost. Ya hear me bird_puppy?? Roost I say! :rockwoot:
AWESOME! $1k is crazy cheap! I like seeing my 2005 KX250F next to my Zx-10R. Good stablemates!

Congrats! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,786 Posts

Finally somebody understood!!!!!!! a 2 stroke!:eek:ccasion1

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally somebody understood!!!!!!! a 2 stroke!:eek:ccasion1
I sold my CR250 and CR500 to buy a KTM 450XC and never really liked it off road. I dual sported it and it was a fun hooligan bike and was the only bike I could ride after my knee surgery, but it just never grabbed me. When I started up the smoker Sunday it was like hearing the voice of an old love. ..damn near crossed the street for a test ride. The sand traps on the golf course finally had a purpose.... :helmet:

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
I sold my CR250 and CR500 to buy a KTM 450XC and never really liked it off road. I dual sported it and it was a fun hooligan bike and was the only bike I could ride after my knee surgery, but it just never grabbed me. When I started up the smoker Sunday it was like hearing the voice of an old love. ..damn near crossed the street for a test ride. The sand traps on the golf course finally had a purpose.... :helmet:
hahahahahahah I know exactly that feeling!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: Nothing like the sound and powerband of a smoker! Lighter and cheaper to rebuilt!

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
You can NEVER go wrong with a 2 stroke!! plus the 4's just don't "smell" right to me..:mrgreen:..congrats man and take it easy on the squirrels huh?!:badteeth:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts