Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight im outta the military. Bike is paid for come home everynight to my wife and two boys. Now i need some riding battle buddies around this area. So, who is around here?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow. i guess I'm in the wrong area of the U.S.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nobody is anywhere near memphis. This sucks.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i wouldnt mind coming that way you gotta have some good roads over there. every wednsday on beale street here is bike night. it is like a bike show every time

·
Ninja Police!
3,147 Posts
hmm i heard about that..mine isnt ready to be put in the bike show yet, were also having one here sometime soon as well...only thing im missing is my fender eliminator that is back order right now...but yea bud ill prolly have to work tomorrow, thru sunday, then ill be off on monday to thursday any time in that time frame we can ride im up and game, we have a few nice roads down here

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i gotta double check but i think i am off monday. oh it isnt a bike show. there are just so many bikes there it could be a bike show. we ride down there hang out drink maybe one or two then leave. we dont know alot of people there and we just go to look at bikes and it is a place to go when its dark and you cant exactly go hit the twisties lol.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I'm in Memphis. Just send me a line when you want to ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts