Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK , so I'm new to ZX10R.net but not to Kawi's or to forums. I wanted to post my 10R for sale in the classified section but it gives me "access denied" maybe I dont have enough "activity" ,.. I dont know. I have never ran into this on any other message boards before. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
499 Posts
OK , so I'm new to ZX10R.net but not to Kawi's or to forums. I wanted to post my 10R for sale in the classified section but it gives me "access denied" maybe I dont have enough "activity" ,.. I dont know. I have never ran into this on any other message boards before. Any help would be appreciated.
this helps pretty much short out the spam and fakes from making FS posts. Get your posts in and enjoy your stay. I think you need 30 posts but not 100% sure on that. A mod will be able you help you out.

·
Registered
615 Posts
The last sticky with the posting guidlines in the Bikes 4 Sale section is where it says that you need some post count...:thumbsup:
25 posts or 30 days of being a member:dontknow:
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
No commercial posts, advertisements will be deleted

Members must be registered for 30 days and have 25 posts in order to create a new thread in the Classifieds forum. Please don't start bitching if you make post #25 and a minute later post #26 won't show up in the classifieds. The data base needs to update and "promote" your status, this should happen about once an hour.

ZX-10r.net assumes no responsibility for any bad deals. Buy/trade/sell at your own risk!!!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
No commercial posts, advertisements will be deleted

Members must be registered for 30 days and have 25 posts in order to create a new thread in the Classifieds forum. Please don't start bitching if you make post #25 and a minute later post #26 won't show up in the classifieds. The data base needs to update and "promote" your status, this should happen about once an hour.

ZX-10r.net assumes no responsibility for any bad deals. Buy/trade/sell at your own risk!!!!
:thumbsup: Yeah..thats the sticky i was talking about:badteeth:

·
Registered
499 Posts
and the :postwhore monster is born haha jk and :welcome: to the site

1 - 10 of 10 Posts