Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We still do that anymore? Haven't been on here as much as I used to but I don't recall seeing a thread with a new one in the making...maybe I missed it??:dontknow:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
no kickaho left us and he was the one that always put the stuff together

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, I was gonna say I don't see him post anymore. It was a great idea and he really did nice work on the whole thing. Really a shame ....as I looked forward to those things. I do a pretty decent job with video I'd volunteer to make another one and pick up where kickaho left off....kinda a shame to see the whole thing stop. Not sure if the interest is there anymore but.....

·
Banned
333 Posts
Send them to me I'll make one for the site! I have made a few moves currently distributed by "Impact Video" I have "Final Cut pro 5" and "Boris red" as editing platforms!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Okay so we send vid files to yousendit.com, you edit them together and post here?
yousendit basically allows you to send larger video clips so I can get to them. Most email attachments are limited to 10 megs and most clips are larger than that so that's where yousendit comes into play. Yes, I would edit whatever was sent in. I'd prob start a new thread w/ all the contributors to the video, etc... like was done in the past.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,053 Posts
Okay, so I send a file, how do you know where to look for it? (sorry for the Q&A but I basically ignorent).

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay, so I send a file, how do you know where to look for it? (sorry for the Q&A but I basically ignorent).
yousendit hosts it on there site for a few days then I'm able to follow the link it sends to me in an email and I can download it from there

1 - 20 of 32 Posts