Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SUMMERTIME SPECIAL: GOOD UNTIL LABOR DAY 2004

All chains are 120 links long. The 520ERV2 chain is a gold plated O-ring for low friction. The 520ZVM chain is a high-strength X-ring chain for longer life. I suggest a ZVM for a balance of street performance and longevity, or the ERV2 for the track day riders and racers.

1) Pick your chain:

- DID 520ERV2: $119 (ret $175)

OR

- DID 520ZVM: $114 (ret $169)

2) Pick your sprocket set (stock is 17/40):

- AFAM steel front & hard anodized alloy Rear: $78 (ret $97)
(front 16 or 17, rear 40 through 44)

OR

- Renthal steel front & hard anodized alloy rear: $72 (ret $90)
(front 16 or 17, rear 41 through 44)

3) To buy...use the prices above and order at: http://www.calsportbike.com/order

Shipping is $7-10 to most US locations. Remember we add tax for CA residents. Most chain/sprocket orders ship in 3-4 business days.

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Theres some kinda bug with certain versions of Internet explorer and when I ordered from CalSportbike it didn't go through so make sure that you get the correct ending screen and a confirmation Email right away or your order may not have gone in. Called Todd on the phone BTW and he took good care of me.

DOug

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup. It's a bad patch for IE6 (WinXP and 2K) that causes intermittent failures with secure sites. There's a link from our shopping cart to the exact right place on the Microsoft website to download the "patch to the patch".

You should get a "print this page" final confirmation page that will give you an order #, AND you should get a confirmation email from our site. If not...well, you probably are a victim of Microsoft. :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We ship to almost every country (exceptions are Indonsia, Nigeria, etc). We use USPS and ship out international packages about 2x weekly.

As long as your card issuer can verify that the shipping address matches your card (or you can fax us what we request) you're good to go. The package deal prices don't change....just the shipping fees. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts