Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Good for BMW.... No bueno for Kawasaki. I seriously hope Kawasaki has something up their sleeve.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Nice, seen a few of those s1000's around, sick is all I can say...though I haven't had a chance to hop on one, or a gen 4 for that matter...

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
Hes a serious contender in SBK although Im not sure if that will be the case on a BMW.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Id like to see Haga on a Kawi. They were mentioning at the last round that he doesnt really mesh with the handling of the Aprilia.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Id like to see Haga on a Kawi. They were mentioning at the last round that he doesnt really mesh with the handling of the Aprilia.
That would be interesting. A 1 year deal with Haga may give team green some much needed senior development input. You don't get much older in WSBK than Haga.

You'd think Haga would have been perfect for the RSV4. It's definitely built for shorter riders (5' 6" - 5' 9"), and Haga is a small guy, but it definitely hasn't worked as well for him as Biaggi. Camier is over 6' I think, and he's had a few good spurts on the RSV4 as well.

Laverty may be another choice. I haven't heard if he's got a ride lined up for next year. And of course, we don't know if a satellite team is going to run Yamaha next year, or if they're just gonna disappear all together.

·
Administrator
6,716 Posts
I'm a huge Haga fan and obviously a Kawi fan so it hurts to say this but, Haga I feel is done. He still has his moments but Spies put out his spark.

I would love to see him line up in green tho

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I'm a huge Haga fan and obviously a Kawi fan so it hurts to say this but, Haga I feel is done. He still has his moments but Spies put out his spark.

I would love to see him line up in green tho
I agree, but if he performed better than the current line up it would be a step in the right direction. That and if he rides a Kawi it might entice some other talent to do so also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts