Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys we will be meeting @ IKEA in Brooklyn this Sat in the parking lot @ 12:30pm. PM me your number if you like just in case you are running a lil late. IKEA 1 Beard Street, Brooklyn, NY

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Guys we will be meeting @ IKEA in Brooklyn this Sat in the parking lot @ 12:30pm. PM me your number if you like just in case you are running a lil late. IKEA 1 Beard Street, Brooklyn, NY
I was just out in Brooklyn 2 weeks ago on the bike by the New Brooklyn Nets stadium...

I'll try and make this.

I have no idea where that is. Guess I'll check mapquest...

Is this near any popular landmarks in Brooklyn... off any popular streets.

No nav on the bike...

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Two huge events going on in NYC this weekend before the parade on Sun

1) The 116th street festival
159 east 116 th st( if u didnt know)
New York,ny 10029
It's like a before celebration of the puerto rican day parade , concerts, food, rides. And bazaar of merchandise all things puerto rican

2) Big apple BBQ block party
5th ave and east 23rd street
Flatiron district
Pit masters from NYC, Alabama, mass, sc, and many other locations descending Madison park for lip smacking eats with live jazz,bluegrass and R+B music.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Two huge events going on in NYC this weekend before the parade on Sun

1) The 116th street festival
159 east 116 th st( if u didnt know)
New York,ny 10029
It's like a before celebration of the puerto rican day parade , concerts, food, rides. And bazaar of merchandise all things puerto rican

2) Big apple BBQ block party
5th ave and east 23rd street
Flatiron district
Pit masters from NYC, Alabama, mass, sc, and many other locations descending Madison park for lip smacking eats with live jazz,bluegrass and R+B music.
You da man bro-ham gotta check this... I may ride solo but I'll see who wants to ride.

Good look sir...

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Stay away from the city on puerto ricin day parade or the festival uptown. 3 years I went, everyone on 2 wheels was stopped and logged onto a clipboard. Then I stopped going.
I get routine stops from time to time and I got no outstanding warrants so I'm good:lol:

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stay away from the city on puerto ricin day parade or the festival uptown. 3 years I went, everyone on 2 wheels was stopped and logged onto a clipboard. Then I stopped going.
I'm good on this. I've been several years and as long as your paper work and license are straight your good.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
It was not lame at all was a good ride & got to meet a few cool guys

Sorry I missed that. It rained in Connecticut that morning/afternoon. There will be a next time i'm sure. I hope to make the next one...

Nice turn out:eek:ccasion1

I've met a few of the guys; I recognize there bikes in the pics... Good people!

You guys need to come out to CT so you can use the power of those liter bikes...

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry I missed that. It rained in Connecticut that morning/afternoon. There will be a next time i'm sure. I hope to make the next one...

Nice turn out:eek:ccasion1

I've met a few of the guys; I recognize there bikes in the pics... Good people!

You guys need to come out to CT so you can use the power of those liter bikes...
No doubt, I'm see wsup with steve for next weekend

1 - 13 of 13 Posts