Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

First off sorry if this is the wrong area. I've been away for far too long and looking to get back into the swing of things :helmet:

My bike for the last 4/5 years been mostly in storage. Battery been replaced about 3 times during the period. But this year in a better finical spot looking to do some riding at the beginning of the year. I had the bike serviced but today/before service I notice the bike was back firing a lot with more flames than normal. Remembering from before it always did this with only a base map I thought nothing of it till today. I remembered that the PC3 was installed and maybe lost its map. When I went to plug in my laptop into the PC3 I notice no lights were turning on but I device popped up on my device manager. I am not sure if the unit is shot or a wire not connected anymore but my IT side is saying its shot. Any help would be awesome!

I haven't wrenched on my bike in years so I am playing catch up right now and looking up install guides.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
make sure the bike is on when you have it hooked up. unless you have the 9v battery adapter.
Yep the bike it turned on. The PC software says its connected but if you try to do anything you get an error. I tried to do a firmware upgrade but that also fails.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also checked all power connectors and everything seems fine there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts