Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No 9's yet. I'm working on it. The only 9 I had was with nitrous- 9.89 @ 148.

·
Registered
620 Posts
good job man

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bogging? I had the thing bouncing off the limiter coming out of the hole. Might have been the other bikes I raced.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Are these times with the motor work?

You need to see if you can be tucked in before you launch instead of almost sitting up.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Times are with the motor work. Remember, I'm coming from 4500' elevation to sea level without a tune. It would run alot harder if it was tuned. I usually tuck in when I raise the revs. I think I was so fuggen hot that it didn't matter to me. This light was also a pro tree. I'm used to a .500 light.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
10R_Havens said:
What was with the lack of courtesy staging? :bitchslap
That was a guy that had a 10 and didn't know I was there until I did my burnout. What do you want me to do, give him a pat on the back?

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Good vid. It looks like you where having a good time. I agree with ruthless on being tucked. Get the pre stage light on then get ready get your revs up and get into position then stage while you are ready and go. You would be suprised on the difference. You don't find yourself adjusting at half track and that actually makes a difference. Good job though your really close to the nines and next time you should be there.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the support, comments and compliments everybody. I just have to keep practicing. I feel a little better everytime I go to the track.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
jstwkd1 said:
Hey fucker when were you here?
lookin fast!...................
That was before you guys first meet in our Reno run. I was going to go but had family come down from LA that weekend...plus I was being a wimp as I new it was going to be blazing hot....sorry again killer I should have been out there with you.:sad:

..but watching your vids got my blood pumping again to get out there..hopefully tomorrow for Wed. night drags...plus the weather is getting alot cooler where I tend to come out more and my bike likes to run.:wink:

If I don't go tomorrow it should be soon...I should be able to get the same times you did, but I want to get a new helmet vid with a decent time so members here can see what it looks like on the 10 in 10secs....hopefully 9s.:headshake

1 - 20 of 25 Posts