Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Would you have known what he meant or how would you have reacted?

• Yes, i knew immediately!

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • No, & I still dont have a clue

Votes: 28 45.9%
  • I would have beat his ass for touching my bike!!!

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, at Mcdonalds last week. Walking out with my breakfast, some ghetto dude is following me to my bike. He comes right up to me as i'm putting my backpack on & getting ready to put my helmet on. He's standing near my front tire & starts pointing at my wind screen.

him: "Will that thing do the whole dash?"

me: "huh"

now he starts tapping on my windscreen

him: "will that thing do the whole dash?"

me: ***spoiler***

him: ***spoiler***

me: ***spoiler***

then some other thug gangster pulls up in his impala with 3 spoke rims & the guy started talkn to him instead so i bolted.

So first off, would you guys have known what he meant by "doing the whole dash?" Secondly, what would your answer have been??

Interested to see what you guys think. i will fill in the ***spoilers*** after a few responses.

------------------------EDIT-----------------------

ok ok

him: "Will that thing do the whole dash?"

me: "huh"

now he starts tapping on my windscreen

him: "will that thing do the whole dash?"

me: "oh well its digital"

him: "how fast will that muhfucka go"

me: "top speed is near 190"

him: "have you got that muhfucka up there? how fast you go on that thing?"

me: "not yet i've only been 165mph on it"

him: "oh thats it"

& thankfully the thug in the impala rode up lol

just a typical day in the life of a zx-10r owner! bahahahaha

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
I think he meant will it max out the speedo.....or bury the needle on the speedometer.......although I know these are not equipted with analog speedos!..im saying........he prob doesnt know that
!

And if that was the case..........I would have said F*ck yeah it will do the whole dash.......it will eat up anything on the road including those new BMWs when I hit that Nitrous button,....and if you touch my bike one more f*ckin time I will put my fist through the back of your skull bitch!.........hahaha..JK

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I think he meant will it max out the speedo.....or bury the needle on the speedometer.......although I know these are not equipted with analog speedos!..im saying........he prob doesnt know that
!

And if that was the case..........I would have said F*ck yeah it will do the whole dash.......it will eat up anything on the road including those new BMWs when I hit that Nitrous button,....and if you touch my bike one more f*ckin time I will put my fist through the back of your skull bitch!.........hahaha..JK
Yeahr, he meant will this do the full max speed.
you guys are good! & russ thats hilarious

Tell us already!!!!:lol:

We have enough suspense to deal with regarding the new ZX10:badteeth:
ok ok, i'll fill in the blanks & update the OP

·
Registered
635 Posts
!

YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT, he was refering to an anolog speedo needle maxing out and yes you should have made it very clear that touching your bike again was not an option. Calling me a "mothafucka" twice would have presented a problem as well. Next time strap your helmet on and have some fun:thefinger

·
Registered
121 Posts
too funny, i had no idea!!! pretty sure i would of got on my bike and ran away from a ghetto dude touching my bike!

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
I picked up on it immediately, but.
First and foremost, Knowing me and my temper,
I would have said,

It don't matter muthaf**ker what this bike does,
you call me muthaf**ker or touch my ride 1 more f**king time and you
can count on having to call an ambulance. Ya feel me...

I ain't playing, I'm very touchy about people touching my ride. :headshake

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well he didnt really call me muhfucka, he kept referring to the bike.. "how fast will this muhfucka go" lol

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
well he didnt really call me muhfucka, he kept referring to the bike.. "how fast will this muhfucka go" lol
Aite. I'm really trying to mellow some as I'm 45 now but,
That would've set me off on him and I'm afraid I would have
been having to pay a 385 dollar simple assault fine.
No stranger there.

That is unless I could have dipped out before the po po showed up.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I think i would have had the same reaction as you lol

1 - 20 of 58 Posts