Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello dear users of a forum. Greetings to you from far Russia. In advance I am sorry for my English :)
What maximum PRM it was possible to achieve at use Race Parts (CAMSHAFTs, Intake Valve, Bucket...)?

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
I don't know the max but I know some people here are around 14000. Some people are doing that without mods I believe but dont think it would last very long. Get a kit ecu or reflash the stock one. I believe there may also be a thread around here somewhere but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I don't know the max but I know some people here are around 14000. Some people are doing that without mods I believe but dont think it would last very long. Get a kit ecu or reflash the stock one. I believe there may also be a thread around here somewhere but I'm not sure.
I use PCV, SFM PCV, autotune
At present I in expectation of Power CommanderV Ignition Module for change max RPM.
> reflash the stock one
It is possible to receive the information or a link on this theme? Such decision it is possible to change max prm?

Use is obligatory
Race Piston and Connecting Rod for max rpm?
Or replacement on Race Piston and Connecting Rod gives only reduction of weight of piston group?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts