Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know which i should get next, the galfer super bike rotors for the front, or if i should get the brembo rcs 19 master cylinder first. I know each have their benefits , just want some opinions on which i should change first.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I say neither the 3 Gen ZX-10r already has a good master cylinder and good brake rotors. You first mod should be suspension set up and later a new rear shock since the stock one sucks.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
From those 2 i would have to go with the MC.
Besides being real nice, if you eventually sell the bike you can keep the MC for the next.
Not so much with the rotors.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've already had my forks, shock and steering damper done and it did make a big difference. Now i'm just looking to hit the next step. I want a bit more of that solid feeling when applying the brakes.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
have you ditched the factory rubber brake lines for braided stainless yet? That makes a big difference.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Gen3 just needs pads and SS lines man. get you a set of SRJL Vesrah brake pads and a nice 2-line front stainless kit and you will be golden.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, i've ditched the rubber brake lines and put galfer steel braided lines on the front and rear. I don't know if it's all in my head but when i've rode some of my friends bikes, their brakes feel way different than mine. I think im going to go for the master cylinder, see how that feels. Then save up for the rotors. Thanks for all the input though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts