·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
W....T....F....

Asshole planned that out from the looks of it. Had a gas mask, they mentioned tear gas in the theater and he waited until a shootout scene in the movie to catch people off guard.

Now am I missing something or did they not catch him? Doesn't mention in there...

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
So sad. Watching cnn now after reading about it on here.
May the shooter be raped every day in prison.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
coward. Go walk into a police station and do that shit

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
I mean really WTF, why would you do something like that, I just got on facebook and seen that a couple of my cousins were gonna go to that same theater and watch that movie. Prays sent out for those family that have lost

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
:headshake:headshake

So sad...

Reports are a small baby was one of the fatalities?

"Citing local officials, NBC station KUSA-Denver reported 10 people were killed and at least 39 people were transported to local hospitals. Details remained sketchy."

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/20/12850048-at-least-10-killed-after-shooting-during-dark-knight-screening-in-colorado?lite
Just read that the 3 month baby was sent home ok THANK GOD
Dr. Comilla Sasson, at the University of Colorado Hospital where many of the victims were taken, said they are currently operating on nine critical patients and have treated 22 in all. She called the hospital "an absolutely terrifying scene all night."

"The good news is that the 3-month-old has actually been discharged home and is in the care of their parents

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
thats what happens when you let people buy assault rifles with no problems. Oh, thats our "right to bear arms"! Bullshit, some of us are not ready to have these freedoms!
Its ridiculous that you can buy a .50cal rifle that is deadly at 2mi or something. there is no reason in the world a civilian should have such a rifle! .. or AK .. or AR..

Very sad story. Im disgusted at this.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
thats what happens when you let people buy assault rifles with no problems. Oh, thats our "right to bear arms"! Bullshit, some of us are not ready to have these freedoms!
Its ridiculous that you can buy a .50cal rifle that is deadly at 2mi or something. there is no reason in the world a civilian should have such a rifle! .. or AK .. or AR..

:rolleyes:

Please provide one instance where a civilian killed somebody in the US with a .50cal rifle... I'll wait.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
:rolleyes:

Please provide one instance where a civilian killed somebody in the US with a .50cal rifle... I'll wait.
please provide one reason why a civilian should have that in his back yard...
(and " because i can" is not a good reason)

and there are plenty of example where assault rifles were used in sense less murders... it would take a hell of a lot longer to squeeze out shots from a hand gun... and even those are poorly regulated.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts

Your full of shit,,, why expand this sad thread to your stupid beliefs??? He could have been swinging a couple samurai swords,, you DumbA....

·
Registered
565 Posts

false

M.A.D. Mutual Assured Destruction look it up. Believe it or not if everyone owned a gun we would probably achieve more peace. On a global scale if all countries (not organizations) owned nuclear weapons it may be a safer place because the opposing side knows it can be destroyed as easy as they can destroy others. So places where you can have a permit to carry are actually more safe in most instances... But your right that the guns were in the wrong hands.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
please provide one reason why a civilian should have that in his back yard...
(and " because i can" is not a good reason)

and there are plenty of example where assault rifles were used in sense less murders... it would take a hell of a lot longer to squeeze out shots from a hand gun... and even those are poorly regulated.
Ahhh, so you couldn't find one I guess. :rolleyes: Didn't think so...

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Im with Eric, hope that guy gets gangbanged in every orifice for the rest of his life

Always have a gun in my pocket

1 - 20 of 174 Posts