1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
:mrgreen::headshake:lol:

·
Registered
681 Posts
lmao, i was a dog mascot at a dog park for a few weekends like 3 years ago, it was like 100 degrees out and i had to wear this big stupid costume and huge head, fml. i got attacked by a bunch of kids, i was just minding my own dog business and out of the middle of nowhere a bicycle ran into me from behind and i got tackled by like 3 or 4 people, i punched someone in the balls and started swinging everywhere, i couldn't see shit kuz the giant head was strapped to my head like a helmet. lol, i forgot all about that until i saw this vid. all i know is that at least a couple of them got punched in the face.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lmao, i was a dog mascot at a dog park for a few weekends like 3 years ago, it was like 100 degrees out and i had to wear this big stupid costume and huge head, fml. i got attacked by a bunch of kids, i was just minding my own dog business and out of the middle of nowhere a bicycle ran into me from behind and i got tackled by like 3 or 4 people, i punched someone in the balls and started swinging everywhere, i couldn't see shit kuz the giant head was strapped to my head like a helmet. lol, i forgot all about that until i saw this vid. all i know is that at least a couple of them got punched in the face.
hahahahahahaahaah! Priceless! :ttiwwop:

·
Registered
620 Posts
I thought you need some kind of license to carry those outfits, it takes alot of responsibility to wear that shit.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
:lol: When I was in High School, I use to work at Shoney's and I use to wear the Shoney Bear Costume. Kids use to attack me constantly. That shit was hot as hell, and they wanted me to stand on the side of the road and wave. Only good thing was I got payed twice the norm an hour while I did it. :lol: Ahh the memories.....:crackup:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
:spit:
Dude you just made my morning! I can almost picture those little bastards!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts