Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity i was wondering how many people are in the Maryland area and ride often?? I think if possible if there are enough riders id like to start meeting up for a zx-10 bike ride if anyone would be intrested. :helmet:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey man I'm from college park and always looking for more people to ride with. currently i ride with a k7 and cbr1000. Let me know if anyone is down with a ride.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks BD, and yeah kuda im always down for riding and a couple of my friends come out somtimes also! my cell phone is currently broken im supposed to get a new one monday or tuesday so mayb when i get my new phone we can exchange numbers and meet up one night! its always good to see another zx10 rider since most of the people around here have gsxers!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Does anyone go to a bike night at the Fridays in Greenbelt? I see a lot of bikes there every Wednesday. Maybe we could meet up?:hello:

·
Registered
447 Posts
nah......i never been even tho is 2 blocks from me.....only bike night out Criswell Powersports but that is long been over...

·
Registered
447 Posts
aite no doubt might be doing the tigger annual WPGC charity ride this saturday missed it last year but will try to catch it after my son's soccer game....lemme know if ur down

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Moving to Gaithersburg shortly.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Im in

I live in P ASADENA and would love to hook up.
Keep me posted
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 56 Posts