Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Never felt like it has been that long but I have been married for 19 years this day. Mostly good times, occasionally not so good but we made it. Actually, I cant believe she has put up with my shite for this long or hasn't killed me yet. :mrgreen: Great woman, I consider myself a lucky man...But proof that even crackheads like me can make it work lol. Still think she's hot for being almost 41... :leghump:Here's to another 19, and beyond...:eek:ccasion1

Attachments

·
Registered
987 Posts
Cheers!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Hey man Congrats...I would love to follow your example...True inspiration

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. She means the world to me, and if our example helps anyone that a definite plus.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
we've all seen your wife a million times honez. yes, she's hot, but what about you?

why can't we laugh at your ugly mug?

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Congrats Honez, i am sure you will enjoy many more years :eek:ccasion1 :thumbsup:

Mutual understanding is the key to a successful mariage (for those who don't know it yet :lol:).

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we've all seen your wife a million times honez. yes, she's hot, but what about you?

Ok, got me Russell. Here is my ugly mug. Not in uniform, and you'd never guess what I do for a living, but me none the less. Dont stare at it too long you might turn to stone lol.

Attachments

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Big CONGRATS Honez!!......wishing you two many more!!!
Still hopin some day you'll make it here to the Smokies.and we'll hit up the Gap!
Hope you are having a great celebration day today!!!

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts

:spit:Russell...I think thats the first time I have ever seen a man ask to see another mans picture instead of enjoy his wife's pictures. You know I had to say something:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Ahhhahh! The truth comes out, I always new you were a crackhead!:heyyou: J/K. Congrats on a happy marriage, not too many these days!:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
524 Posts
BIG Congrats!!!!! I know exactly how you feel. Ive been married 17 and ever day Im thankful to have my wife in my life. It seems couples dont take marriage seriously nowadays. For you to make it 19 years is a testament to your love for one another.

·
PostWhore
13,495 Posts
Congrats, that's definately a great accomplishment. You're definately in the minority nowadays marrages don't last a few years. Me and my wife just passed 13 years :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts