Where: Sacramento Raceway (map)

Description: Racing for all Motorcycles

Gates Open: 8:00 AM
Eliminations: 10:00 AM
Pit Admission: $20 per person

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
What's up Jeremy?..... I will be there you know I love Motorcycle ONLY DRAG events :wink: Think I will buy a new chain just for this event too makes a good excuse. :idea: :cool:

Wonder what happened I heard there was none that was going to happen this year.

Madness I know you been going through some stuff but still would like to see you and crew even Weatly :lol:

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
This is the best event of the year for us in Cali and we usually have people coming from other states and I would love to see some of you! there will be many classes for you to run, Also Im having my own class for all those grudge racers too,
It's a heads up class
street tire
no wheelie bars
$200 buy in
Winners takes all
( If by any chance you decide to run this class and dont want people to know you're gonna run it, you can pm me and will take care of that)

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Ricky and Jeremy I will be happy to see you guys there :thumbsup: and hopefully some of the other members too!! The madness boys will be there to represent the Kawboys

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Ricky and Jeremy I will be happy to see you guys there :thumbsup: and hopefully some of the other members too!! The madness boys will be there to represent the Kawboys
Awesome!!!! Would be cool if other members show up racing or not. :thumbsup::eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Shorty, whats your plan on going up there for this?

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Hey OP We're taking 4 bikes and leaving saturday morning, Wanna go hit me up I went to Irwindale 3 times in row to give you your bag pack but you havent made it to the track.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Im planning on hitting Irwindale this Thursday. I never went because I had setup for a trackday. I like to do the every-other week rotation for racing. I was going to go last week, but it rained so I said the hell with it and stayed home. If you come this week, we can talk through everything and Ill see if I can go for it. If not, we can meet up and figure it out some other time

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Im planning on hitting Irwindale this Thursday. I never went because I had setup for a trackday. I like to do the every-other week rotation for racing. I was going to go last week, but it rained so I said the hell with it and stayed home. If you come this week, we can talk through everything and Ill see if I can go for it. If not, we can meet up and figure it out some other time
Ok no problem I see you at Irwindale :thumbsup:

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
My friend Gerardo (Madness Member) is gonna try to bring his new puppy to sacramento oct 7th hopefully with an exhaust by then

Oh and we're bringing Gabriel's new 2012 14r too

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My friend Gerardo (Madness Member) is gonna try to bring his new puppy to sacramento oct 7th hopefully with an exhaust by then

Oh and we're bringing Gabriel's new 2012 14r too

Great additions to the Madness Team and to Team Kawasaki! Hope to see you guys there.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Next weekend!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Hey OP We're taking 4 bikes and leaving saturday morning, Wanna go hit me up I went to Irwindale 3 times in row to give you your bag pack but you havent made it to the track.
Forgot to add if you need a place to crash let me know don't have a big house but many great leather couches and a Full service garage. :wink: I will keep the dogs outside so they don't bite your toes off at night. :lol: I will probably be up all night setting the bike up and packing I am a procrastinator :badteeth::thumbsup:

bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts