Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just removed my wheel package from my 04 and before fitting them on my 09 I thought I would make them available for a short time.

They are a complete bolt on package with all the necessary spacers, caliper bolts, cush drive with 520 rear 42T sprocket ( + 3 ) and the tires still have 95% of life left, all you need is a 520 chain, front sprocket and you are good to go!

Rotors are Brembo Goldline 320 mm full floaters and I would include the EBC Double H pads that were also installed this Spring.

The wheels were new in boxes until this Spring when they were mounted on the new Michelin 2CT rubber, no tire machine marks on the wheels, they are MINT!

Looking to get $1700.00 US for the package, PayPal is fine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
interested

I'm def interested but the pics did not show up for some reason.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
26 Posts
yeah....I'm on a government computer and any pics that are linked from other sites dont show up, but the link worked. very clean....so you're selling just wheels/brakes? and they should easily fit on my 06'? I've been looking at getting new wheels and Brembo brakes.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah....I'm on a government computer and any pics that are linked from other sites dont show up, but the link worked. very clean....so you're selling just wheels/brakes? and they should easily fit on my 06'? I've been looking at getting new wheels and Brembo brakes.
You get wheels, brake rotors, front and back, cush drive, sprocket, caliper & axle spacers, caliper bolts and rubber.

They will fit with stock axles on an 04 or 05, not sure about an 06 or 07, you may have to machine different spacers?

·
Registered
26 Posts
is there anyway you could find out? i'm ok with machining new spacers, i've never taken a bike wheel apart i understand that there is an axle that bolts to the forks and the wheel spins on it, do you know if those wheels would fit on my axles or do i need new axles, i'm currently deployed so its not like i can run out and check my bike or run down to the local bike shop and ask. if this set up will fit my bike i'll be all over it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The shop that sold the wheels has done 3 or 4 sets on first Gen 10's but not any bikes after that so I could not honestly tell you what it will involve in fitting them on your bike.

I can see if the shop would be willing to do a trial fit on my 09 at a reasonable cost, I know 06-09 the wheels are the same.

The risk you run is that after we have taken the time and expense to fit them on my 09, I might not want to take them off :smile:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
That's a helleva deal!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I can tell ya. You have to change the front bearing and spacers in order to fit the axles. Truly easy work for the price you are getting. Thats a hellva deal. I paid almost 1700 just for my wheels alone and they where used with sratches from tire changes.

·
Registered
26 Posts
As much as I'd love to take this deal i think i'll leave it, i'll just wait and buy new wheels that i know will fit and in a color of my chosing, i'm not sure i would like white wheels.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As much as I'd love to take this deal i think i'll leave it, i'll just wait and buy new wheels that i know will fit and in a color of my chosing, i'm not sure i would like white wheels.
Fair enough, I am still leaning on putting them on my 09 SE I think the pearl white wheels would look great since the SE has some pearl white on it unless someone grabs these before I change my mind.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
People have asked about shipping costs, rather than taking the time trying to figure out shipping to various areas I have decided to flat rate the shipping at $100.00 US to any location within the 48 US states or to any location in Canada.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Damn that bike is clean and I like that BADD AZZ TiForce Exhaust on that bad boy !!!!
Thanks

It sounds as good as it looks!

The Ti-force might be for sale.

I bought it as a slip-on with a mid pipe to fit a stock header, just used the can on the Akro system.

I have ordered the Akro link pipe for my 09 and hopefully the Ti-Force will fit, if not it will be available for sale, it has seen 1 week of use.

The bike now looks like this and is For Sale, I sold many of the parts off it before getting it ready to sell.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Still willing to buy the wheels seperately if your willing to part.
I appreciate the offer but if they don't sell as a complete package I will be fitting them on my 09.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts