Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
UNC, Georgetown, stanford, and uconn.

maybe TX, or Marq in place of stanford, but only time will tell. i beleive whoever wins between UNC and Gtown will take the title though

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I think Kansas is going to win it all. Second pick would have to be UNC. I'm a UCONN fan myself but I don't think they would get pass Round of 16 losing to UCLA. My sleeper is Butler. Quietest 29 win season and have a good draw. I think they will go to at least the Elite 8 against UNC by beating Louisville and Tennessee. But I think Kansas because they have the easiest road until they hit potentially Georgetown. But Kansas has so much depth and experience. I really like Kansas but its March Madness so who really knows?

·
Registered
643 Posts
bad thing with Butler is they havent played anybody. only one team that they palyed even made the tourney. watch out for Davidson, they played a ridiculous schedule with Duke, UNC, flordia, Az, etc this year and faired well. that accounts for a lot of their loses and a few games were really close. They might be the ones to wear the slipper this year.
i've come to the conclusion that my Hoosiers have given up on thsi season since we canned the cheater.......

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
bad thing with Butler is they havent played anybody. only one team that they palyed even made the tourney. watch out for Davidson, they played a ridiculous schedule with Duke, UNC, flordia, Az, etc this year and faired well. that accounts for a lot of their loses and a few games were really close. They might be the ones to wear the slipper this year.
i've come to the conclusion that my Hoosiers have given up on thsi season since we canned the cheater.......
But look at the teams Butler has played against with the RPI in top 100: Michigan, Texas Tech, Virginia Tech, Ohio State, Florida State, Southern Illinios, and Drake. Only losing to Drake by 7 due to free throws at the end. Davidson is a good team but they played that competition early in the year. The last 20 games or so none of those teams had an RPI better then 80.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Very true, thats what makes March so nice. Face it, nothing matters now but these next few weeks. I really beleive the selection comm. got the teams right this year. those that deserve to be in are, the seedings are a little funny though, some teams i think deserve to be higher, others lower. Plus i hate how they have decided to make "storylines" UofL playing against an ex-assistant, teams playing against ex-coaches,Mayo vs Beasley, etc.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I'm pullin for Wisconsin. But Im biased I played ball for Bo Ryan 88-92 ie Champ91 NCAA DIII Natinal Champion 1991 :eek:ccasion1
That's pretty cool. I played for St. Peter's for 3 years in the MAAC. That's cool that you played at UW-Platteville and Bo Ryan.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts