1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Pm sent.

·
Registered
567 Posts
got another guy interested in the ride he is in belleville. i will check with a few of my local buddies and see if they are up to it. i got all my camera stuff now so i will get it all wired up for a ride.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Gary if you like we can switch bikes sometime on ride to get a feel for the RT spring work and I can feel the gen 1 power.
i'm not a real big fan of switching bikes, but in this case i may take you up on it. just so i can feel the difference between the two myself:thumbsup:

Looks like its gonna be a bit cool out. Only in the high 50s. But who knows might change by then.
i heard 60's and sunny but its still too soon to tell. i can deal with 50's. just not a fan of rain:headshake

·
Registered
42 Posts
Don't think I will ride down to Alton but if you all get strafed on rt.79 north of Louisiana by a old fat guy on a black 08 you'll know who it was.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't think I will ride down to Alton but if you all get strafed on rt.79 north of Louisiana by a old fat guy on a black 08 you'll know who it was.
i'm comin' from Peoria. be rollin' through Springfield around 7am or a little after.:dontknow:

·
Registered
179 Posts
as it stands right now i should be there!

·
Registered
567 Posts
hell they are calling for slushy snow the night before. i dont know if i am up to tackling the back roads with salt and cinders all over them. you know that since this is the last probable day of snow this season they will throw whatever they have left laying around because people are out of practice for driving in the snow and will freak out if it accumulates on the roads.

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
if i was closer i would join LOL :wink:

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hell they are calling for slushy snow the night before. i dont know if i am up to tackling the back roads with salt and cinders all over them. you know that since this is the last probable day of snow this season they will throw whatever they have left laying around because people are out of practice for driving in the snow and will freak out if it accumulates on the roads.
ya i heard. the weather can change in the blink of an eye though. i was gonna wait until tommorrow to see what was up before we called it. its not looking good though:headshake:bs:

·
Registered
180 Posts
I am glad I found this thread. I'd like to meet up on whatever date it is re-scheduled.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am glad I found this thread. I'd like to meet up on whatever date it is re-scheduled.
i'll let you know man. there is some good dudes to ride with down your way. i'm 2 1/2 hours north of you and will come down there in a blink of an eye to ride:thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts