Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got a map ??? for PC III USB for sure.

zx-10r 2004

Set up : K&N air filter
Full Akrapovic race system

If anybody got that and can borrowed to me I will try in the bike PC III

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
just go to powercommander.com and download one

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Honestly you might want to offer to pay for the map...When I had air filter and slip-ons i paid someone to dyno tune my bike..I personally wouldn't give the map away for free...Offer to split the costs of someone else's dyno tune or something...Just an idea and it might help you out

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
i have tons here with me....it even has all the countries rivers and mountains as well, pm me and i will send u one if u want.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Powercommander.com has some very good maps for your application. I have used them on both an '04 w/slipon, and an Akra full syst. on an '05.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
buncha smartasses on this website i tell ya

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
I found the Akro map to be very good from the website , although I did have to trim it out when I replaced the fuel pump , I'm getting good gas mileage too.

Question , do they have Ethanol in the pump gas in Canada ?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes

But rare it's not a common thing. And they blend with the low octane gas. Impractical for motorcycle.

And i think it's not more then 5 % of content not 15% as in U.S

·
Supercharged Mod
4,392 Posts
Question , do they have Ethanol in the pump gas in Canada ?
Depends on grade and brand. Up to 10% ethanol. Sunoco always has it. Shell has it in the 87 octane but not in the V-Power. Don't know about others.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well

I learn something there.

Did Sunoco and Shell indicate that on the pumps ??? On super too ???

Or this his hidden.

AWY it's not at all the place.

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Depends on grade and brand. Up to 10% ethanol. Sunoco always has it. Shell has it in the 87 octane but not in the V-Power. Don't know about others.
I was just curious to see if you would require different mapping up there in the cold but nice part of North America.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts