Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys !!

I have a ZX10R 08 with stock engine, Akrapovic exhaust, K&N Filter and of course the complete kit Ecu.

My dealer and I have no experience in setting the TC, the timing for the Quickshifter and the a few other little parameters that I have forget.

Can anyone post me a mapping ?

Of course I need to make my own settings for the injection and the ignition :mrgreen:

Thanks !!

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Maybe if you'd introduced yourself in the "welcome newbies" section first...then they'd help ya out? LoL!!! (kinda like dropping in to say hello first) J/K man, I have a Gen 1 or i'd try to help you out...i'm sure someone will come along cause there are more than a few members on here with boatloads of info and experience. and hey....welcome to the forum!!!!!

·
Registered
819 Posts
What info do you have so far? Are the fuel and timing maps completely blank? Post up exactly what you have and we can go from there

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh Sorry guys, i'm in so much forums, I forgot to do it (I 'll do it latter,i'm at work)

The map is completly clear, it's a completly new Ecu

thanks for the help

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
I dont know squat about the kit ecu but is it worth it for a street bike or are you raceing it..If im correct you will gain alot from gettin a thinner head gasket which raises your compression ratio..Other than that,i know squat..I have seen some of the stuff in a buddys ecu on his r6,man what a ton of possibilitys ya have in there too..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I have read the FI calibration manual and I have a lot of questions

1.Compensations for acceleration: What value should I introduce ?

2-3 Map for injection1-2: Ok no problem, normaly haha

4 Map for ignition : We'll see if I need to change something

5 Map for Subthrottle : I have realy no idea how it works, if anyone can explain me the gain that I could have with it? I think it's better to close it a little bit during the acceleration, but i'm not sure .

6 Map for Top_Main Injection Rate : No idea at all

7 Pit rev limiter : I'll use the original settings

8 Auto Shifter Ingnition Cut: I'll use a PC3 Quickshifter, is 70 ms a good setting ?

9 Rev Spike control Sensitivity : No Idea to, I'll use it for my rain setup (and it rains a lot in Belgium)

10 Rev Spike Ignition Retard level : No Idea to

If someone can help me, that would be very nice ;-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts