Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
yes thats right 154 hp and 75 pounds of tork , im happy it rocks now , started with 150 hp and 68 pounds tork , 2008 zx10r . the power is still safe for long life and is so smooth from 3000rpm till 12000 rpm 100% different ,with a 520 and 3 up in rear with Marchesini Forged Aluminum Wheel,,, this thing is crazy now what i used to do in 3rd now can do in 4th or even 5th i know its only 5 more in tork but thats a lot . dont get hung up on numbers people :thumbsup:
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
375 Posts
Altough i got different numbers after putting PC-5 and mapping it (~180rwhp, EU) but I can tell same things - now bike accelerates in 3rd as previously in 2nd

·
Registered
302 Posts
Can i get a copy of that map for a base line. Please

\
yes thats right 154 hp and 75 pounds of tork , im happy it rocks now , started with 150 hp and 68 pounds tork , 2008 zx10r . The power is still safe for long life and is so smooth from 3000rpm till 12000 rpm 100% different ,with a 520 and 3 up in rear with marchesini forged aluminum wheel,,, this thing is crazy now what i used to do in 3rd now can do in 4th or even 5th i know its only 5 more in tork but thats a lot . Dont get hung up on numbers people :thumbsup:
[/img]
[/img]

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Is that like FORK?

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your probably right. Most likely a Factory Pro which would explain why his numbers are so low.
numbers are low because i want the bike to last more then a year , 154hp and 75 tork it rocks . pluss i dont care about numbers all i care about is how it feels on the track and it goes smooth ,

·
Registered
268 Posts
how easy is it to gut the zx10 cats and would it help or hurt a stock zx10

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how easy is it to gut the zx10 cats and would it help or hurt a stock zx10
if you take the header off the bike it is easier , and yes the guy dynoing the bike said it would help . but i was there and didnt want to go bake home and work on it , im very happy and went out riding with some buddies and let them ride my bike today and there all saying wow what a difference:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
As long as it makes you smile!
Agreed. And like you said, numbers aren't everything so no need to make excuses. Although, I do kinda doubt that 4th and even 5th gear feels like 3rd with only a 4 horse and 5 ftlbs increase. Unless the +3 was added after the tune that is. Glad you are happy with it though, regardless.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Agreed. And like you said, numbers aren't everything so no need to make excuses. Although, I do kinda doubt that 4th and even 5th gear feels like 3rd with only a 4 horse and 5 ftlbs increase. Unless the +3 was added after the tune that is. Glad you are happy with it though, regardless.
yes everything was at one time wheels 520 +3 and dyno . :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts