Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have a custom map for an '04 with a LOR slip on to i can try. i am getting a custom map this spring but was curious what other people run

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
I think they have one you can DL from their site if you want to use that....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i am going to try it also, just wanted a custom also to compare when i get mine map made

·
Registered
905 Posts
Thats wierd, I was making a thread to ask this same question, and I thought, before I get castrated, let me use the SEARCH, and then it came out. Also looking a map, anyone?

·
Registered
905 Posts
I am currently running the map on LOR website, but I want to remove my secondaries and install my Ivans TRE, anyone currently running this setup with map they want to share? I know custom is the way to go, but until then Im looking for help. Thanks

·
Registered
905 Posts
I know and understand this. Until you have something legitimate to add to the site, just browse for a little while. Thanks bud

·
Registered
50 Posts
I know and understand this. Until you have something legitimate to add to the site, just browse for a little while. Thanks bud
lol , your upset cause your to cheap or stupid to get your own map. interesting. so you use another persons map thats tuned for THEIR bike but I should browse. hahahhaa

·
Registered
905 Posts
well what do you know, another newbie stirring up trouble. Again, find something legitimate to add, or go jump off a bridge. If you did BROWSE a little, you see that people all over the site are sharing maps, I have tried 3 and will continue to try more. The last thing we need is another douche bag on up here. You want to harass me about my post, but you couldnt even take time to fill out any info about your "bike".

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
With all the great people on this site its pretty common to ask for a map and get one, and trying out other maps with mods similar to yours is still better than a stocker map.

:+1: on the newbs startin shit, again..........

·
Registered
50 Posts
well what do you know, another newbie stirring up trouble. Again, find something legitimate to add, or go jump off a bridge. If you did BROWSE a little, you see that people all over the site are sharing maps, I have tried 3 and will continue to try more. The last thing we need is another douche bag on up here. You want to harass me about my post, but you couldnt even take time to fill out any info about your "bike".

you say im a newb because I have a low post count. I hope thats not the only thing your basing it on. All I said was most people dont share maps and for good reason. if that got you mad or upset thats on you for taking shit personal. you me and anyone else knows that a map is bike specific, especially since we are dealing with tuned maps.yes a map may work with other bikes but they are still not perfect because you have tried 3 different ones already which proves the point. the reason why you have tried 3 maps is because none of them were tuned for your bike. its funny how you call the kettle black yet you still havent figured out maybe you need to get a tune. tuned map > borrowed map > dynojet map > nothing but im the newb.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts