Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My map for the A and R baffle works fine except on low end, and do not want to pay 200.00 for custom map. It is lean at the bottom. Could I add fuel there or take away. See I am confused beaause when I got the baffles I expected more fuel, but in fact it is the opposite. I might just have to get a custom map afterall. Peace :cool:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Let me try to help you out again. Im hoping you went down one in the front sprocket to give you bottom end. Yes you can add fuel or take away. Dont waste your money on a tune unless you get a full system. If you want, take 2percent off the low end side with the hob switche on the powercommander.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me try to help you out again. Im hoping you went down one in the front sprocket to give you bottom end. Yes you can add fuel or take away. Dont waste your money on a tune unless you get a full system. If you want, take 2percent off the low end side with the hob switche on the powercommander.
Thanks, you are saying go down a tick? Yea, the map is great everywhere else, just low end popping and rough sounding. Peace

1 - 3 of 3 Posts