Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i posted up in the sticky thread but havent got much attention. i have basically stock bike, but the things modded i feel need adjusting. i have a race BMC filter, shortened cans with A&R baffles, and a gutted cat. should i just use the a&r baffles with filter map, would there be a big difference in a map with the gutted cat? im new the whole PCIII thing, i have tuned with a yosh box on my old TL1000R so help a brotha out
thanks for all the help
ryan:thumbsup:

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Haha you beat me to it. I was thinking of starting a thread cause I didn't have any luck in the map request either. I wont thread jack though cause I don't need it right away. Good luck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
201 Posts
well i posted up in the sticky thread but havent got much attention. i have basically stock bike, but the things modded i feel need adjusting. i have a race BMC filter, shortened cans with A&R baffles, and a gutted cat. should i just use the a&r baffles with filter map, would there be a big difference in a map with the gutted cat? im new the whole PCIII thing, i have tuned with a yosh box on my old TL1000R so help a brotha out
thanks for all the help
ryan:thumbsup:

A tuned map will make all the diff in the world to your bike. Especially if it's FOR YOUR BIKE. There's plenty of maps posted that will bring your bike close to it's potential though. Mine is posted and you're more than welcome to try it. I've got the BMC race filter, Yosh slip-on, gutted cats, block-off plates. Should be pretty similar to what you are running...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts