Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
:dontknow: i dont get it what did I miss?

·
Registered
268 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^:eyecrazy: WTF

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
HuH?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Drama Queen!

A thread of no content,low post count,probably don't know jack about jack!
Look at me Look at me!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Yeah, I saw the suspended front end, I didnt comment cause I thought there would be more description.

Start a new post over and like mentioned before, there is more action during the week when we are stuck in our offices as opposed to screwing around

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I hear ya....I don't share nearly as much because I am not cool enough to get replies LOL

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
at least now he is getting views sand replies lol...loser.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I think it is an issue of guys getting comments for retarded shit while other guys who try to post relevant threads are just overlooked. I think we all have been guilty of it at one time or another, including myself. I don't claim to know his issue personally, but it gets real old when you see a shervin type thread go one forever while a relevant motorcycle thread just gets ignored. It gets annoying and certainly doesn't prompt the OP to post up.

There are some people on this board that can start a new thread about the flavor of ice cream and they will get 100 replies by lunchtime...while other not so well known posters are completely ignored. So he has to bump his own thread back and it is still ignored. After a while of that, people would tend to feel a bit left out...it certainly seems like a popularity contest after a bit. Right or wrong, it is what it is I guess.

Its like not getting picked at recess for dodgeball...nobody likes that right? :badteeth:

Just my little 'ole two pennies on the subject.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
you know what TX i know how you feel. No one left me any comments when i posted a pic of my bike with my girlfriend.

:drool: :drool: You lucky dog you!

This chick is still making the rounds LOL
:spit:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts