Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got out Sunday and rode 300 miles. I rode 28 miles southeast of where I live to Bankhead National Forest that connects Moulton and Double Springs, AL. I used to ride this road tons when I first got into sportbikes 12 years ago. To my surprise, bikes were every where. The road has become quite popular in my area it seems. Anyway, I'm loving my 10 on these type roads...sweepers, straights and twisties are all combined in Bankhead and it was a blast! I rode through the forest 4 times before I took the long way back home :wink: Now it's time for my 600 mile service.
Entering the Forest from North End:

About midway through:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
:thumbsup:
I know the feeling.... Everytime I go on a nice hard ride I feel like coming back and telling everyone how much I just LOVE this bike:lol::lol::lol:
But I have probably started 5 or 6 "I love my ZX10R" threads already, so I am down to just jumping on everyone elses "I love my ZX10R" threads now:lol::lol:

The 10R is probably the most fun bike made.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. This is my 7th sportbike and I've never had anything with as much exiting power out the corners as the 10. It's really a mind altering experience. Love it!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Yeah I must say you made a great choice with blue.:eek:ccasion1 You will love this bike, guaranteed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts