Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was looking at the rear Ohlins TTX EC for a long time and finally went for it.....I installed it and the bike felt amazing for sure.....it was making me wonder what it would be like with the front on there. Well as my luck would have it I went to leave work that night and I looked down and my stock forks were leaking oil......I had already had plans for a sat & sun track day this weekend and this was just not going to work so I sold a kidney and had to go with the forks also....l>:)

Can't wait to try them this weekend!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
547 Posts
BST's as well.. you slut. :grin2: jk

Now don't forget about the rubber.. looks like it needs changing too. :ayyy:

anywayz kidneys are so over rated. lol

·
Registered
966 Posts
Well I was looking at the rear Ohlins TTX EC for a long time and finally went for it.....I installed it and the bike felt amazing for sure.....it was making me wonder what it would be like with the front on there. Well as my luck would have it I went to leave work that night and I looked down and my stock forks were leaking oil......I had already had plans for a sat & sun track day this weekend and this was just not going to work so I sold a kidney and had to go with the forks also....l>:)

Can't wait to try them this weekend!!!!!
Going to thompsons?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,670 Posts
Is that even the stock axle in that picture??? That's a serious front end on that thing. :drool:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
So ummmmm, where can I sell body parts at? There's plenty that I have two of...

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL thanks guys.....the tires are new. I went with Super Corsa V2's. she's loaded with goodies for sure. With the long winters here in CT I need something to do. lol It kinda keeps me out of trouble (well kinda) :) I'm heading to NYST tomorrow and Sunday.

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
few more shots

Attachments

·
Registered
632 Posts
OMG I'm drooling...

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Ya know Somefun, ...and, im just putting this out there... If ever there came a time that it just got TOO MUCH and unbearable id be more than happy to take over your issues :) - it would be a great burden of me of course :) but I think I could handle it and would rep those babies as well as I could. Just something to consider if the pressure ever gets too much you can always unload a couple of those on me, even if you just wanna get em outta your hair for a year or so and relax a little, take a vacation, ILL LOOK AFTER THEM! :) No worries mon!

Just sayin' :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ya know Somefun, ...and, im just putting this out there... If ever there came a time that it just got TOO MUCH and unbearable id be more than happy to take over your issues :) - it would be a great burden of me of course :) but I think I could handle it and would rep those babies as well as I could. Just something to consider if the pressure ever gets too much you can always unload a couple of those on me, even if you just wanna get em outta your hair for a year or so and relax a little, take a vacation, ILL LOOK AFTER THEM! :) No worries mon!

Just sayin' :)
Capncalyx your way too kind I would hate to have to put you out like that but thanks man!!! :grin2:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There's more cool pics on my instagram ( Somefun22 )

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Happy for ya man!Brembos fitted with no spacers!what size front disc are you useing 310?hows the magic in cf rims!they have to be experienced to believe there transformation of a bike ay...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts