Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
That's some crazy stuff. It sucks but there are ass holes out there like that everywhere.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
And these people are breeding too. Yikes!
That 80's phenomenon, "Crack babies" are in their 20's and reproducing. :badteeth:

And I have personally seen the bodies of a couple who were killed by a stupid bitch in her suv and she claimed not to even know she had hit anything until her car started smoking and she pullled over to find a harley welded to her bumper.

Lucky her daddy serviced the FHP trooper cars, know the right people and you can kill an innocent couple.

Source: TERE FIGUERAS, [email protected]
A South Miami-Dade County woman hit a motorcycle Tuesday morning with her sport utility vehicle on the busy Don Shula Expressway, then continued to drive with the two dead motorcycle riders atop the hood of her vehicle for several hundred yards, the Florida Highway Patrol said. The woman, investigators say, finally stopped when the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, which was stuck under her Mazda SUV, caught fire. ``The two occupants of the motorcycle were thrown in the air and landed on the car,

Published on December 12, 2001, Page 3B, The Miami Herald

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
obviously the guy knew he was being followed by law enforcement already. no excuse, but thats probably why he kept going. lets hope that if the rider had stayed on the bike he woulda stopped!!

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
:iamwithst That would be my guess as to why he kept going. At least I hope that was the reason and not that he "didn't know" that he hit the guy.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Not thread jacking but this reminded me of something that happened to me. I was doing a training seminar, and went out for a break. My R6 was over on it's side and the lever was broken and some shit scuffed. Some asshole backed over it and stood it back up. They caught the guy an hour later, he was a manager at the place! He backed into it trying to get in the space. He told the cops that he didn't think there was any damage to it! There were pieces on the ground. Worked out alright though, because I traded a supercharger for it a week earlier. The bike had been rashed three times, but I took it to my guy at the shop, and the estimate came to $2000! I bought a 15 lever pocketed the rest and rode like nothing happened. Just another example of how fuc*ed up people are.

·
Registered
537 Posts
that's some messed up stuff there :headshake

1 - 20 of 22 Posts