Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was expecting a drop in business this time of year but not this bad. Today I had absolutely nothing to do at the shop. That is a bad feeling. Hoping it will pick up in a month or two or im going to haft to get a part time job.

Anyone else in the biz having a hard time.

ps. Anyone need any work ill give a great deal to get some business right now. How but a 20% discount for all zx10net members on labor.

High Velocity Cycles 336-362-4657

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
don't own a business, but its slow here in Arizona. Construction really drop a egg here. It also being tax's time. people are holding there money a little tighter.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
rocketracermike said:
don't own a business, but its slow here in Arizona. Construction really drop a egg here. It also being tax's time. people are holding there money a little tighter.
:+1:

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
I owned my own business "ONCE". 3 years into it and no improvement, put all of my saving into it and walked out with my undies only when it's all said and done.:headshake. I'm working long hours now with not enough pay but it pays the bills and morgage and keep the family warm and fed. Trying to start an other business.. but it's rough..I'll keep trying to make it big or die trying..I hope the make it part come's first..LOL

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Slow for Travel/Airlines industry too...

Travelling to Europe in 4 weeks to see my folks and paid only $ 500

roundtrip.

You'll pay over 1 k in summertime.

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Hang in there and make sure you stock up on batteries, I used to get slow in winter, and then it was batteries,batteries, batteries, blocked carbs and fouled plugs.

·
Registered
562 Posts
i will be dropping by when i have a chance... i dont need a service yet, but i want to have you do a service check on everything... chain etc i have 2100 miles on the bike now... bought it with 1700 miles.. not sure what i need done in the next few weeks or so.. if anything... pm me if you have some suggestions

·
Banned
319 Posts
nobody wants to come out in 10 degree weather and look at cars to buy...good thing we do home delivery of cars...last few months have picked up and 07 ltz tahoe's are flying out the door and selling a z06 Saturday was nice.....it must be nice to stroke a $72,000.00 check without even driving the car :dontknow: any needing a new chevy.....start at under 10k up to the sky is the limit

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
BigDally said:
...well it's not slow for me. I've been busier than a one-legged cat in a liter box... Damn Vista is makin' my muddy water hurt..... :headshake

D
is there something wrong with there new system?. i just heard about vista last week.

·
Registered
732 Posts
BigDally said:
...well it's not slow for me. I've been busier than a one-legged cat in a liter box... Damn Vista is makin' my muddy water hurt..... :headshake

D
I saw an interesting poll on CNN today and the question was "Are you going to rush out to buy Vista" and 97% said NO. About 60000 had taken the poll. I'll stick with XP or Fedora.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I work for that oil field service company that's had a lot of negative press (not Enron the other one) and we have been just stupid busy. I have been with the company for a lot of years and last year was the bussiest I have ever had. This year has started up right where last year left off. I was hoping for a slow down after the first of the year but it never came. I really do need to get away on a good wild hog hunt for a few days.

I'd rather be working for myself but never had the nerve to make the jump. My hat's off to you guys that took the plunge.

Wuff

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone i have had a couple calls already just off this post. Thanks for the business.

What does it take to be a site sponsor.

Thanks for helping me hang in there.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
bugman53 said:
I was expecting a drop in business this time of year but not this bad. Today I had absolutely nothing to do at the shop. That is a bad feeling. Hoping it will pick up in a month or two or im going to haft to get a part time job.

Anyone else in the biz having a hard time.

ps. Anyone need any work ill give a great deal to get some business right now. How but a 20% discount for all zx10net members on labor.

High Velocity Cycles 336-362-4657
Sucks Bro. I'm in the middle of buying a Polaris dealership! do you sell bikes as well or just work on them?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
i wish you where closer id have work out the ying yang for you my bikes been at the shop for about a month now getting work done. cams/gaskets/plugs all the good stuff gonna try to do a piston kit also

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
bugman53 said:
Thanks everyone i have had a couple calls already just off this post. Thanks for the business.

What does it take to be a site sponsor.

Thanks for helping me hang in there.
Good for ya. Contact RichTJ99 for sponsorship details.

BD

1 - 20 of 20 Posts