Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You're one sticky guy! You've left the zx-10r forum all sticky as well. :crackup:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The zx-10r forum looks like his used up issues of Playboy... :crackup:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Id much rather see stickies everywhere than some more....

Hey, Im gonna get a new exhaust, what Kind?

or

how are the PPs? Temps?...

or

clumky front end...

Ive got a wierd vibration and noise in my 10??? :dontknow:

or another of my favs...

gonna race a busa...can I win?

Sorry if I stepped on some toes....but being the PW I am....Ive seen each of these threads more than 5x each...just gets old, and if theyre stickys, then perhaps it will help avoid some redundantcy...:dontknow:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
ALL YOU ARE BUNCH AH WHINEY BITCH'S....WHHAAA, WHA, FUGGEN WHAAAAAAAAA.

fUGGEN THREE STOOGE'S WANA BE'S....:lol: ..:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :beer:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
you guys kill me.... :crackup:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Big Daddy said:
yea, their fuggen comedians f'sho

BD
"BD"..you da man :helmet: ....:zx_orange .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:zx_red:
Dude catch up..:helmet:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hillcountry10r said:
Id much rather see stickies everywhere than some more....

Hey, Im gonna get a new exhaust, what Kind?

or

how are the PPs? Temps?...

or

clumky front end...

Ive got a wierd vibration and noise in my 10??? :dontknow:

or another of my favs...

gonna race a busa...can I win?

Sorry if I stepped on some toes....but being the PW I am....Ive seen each of these threads more than 5x each...just gets old, and if theyre stickys, then perhaps it will help avoid some redundantcy...:dontknow:

To each his own... Personally I'd rather read those threads over and over than to have to sift through a bunch of worthless post whoring. :wink:

·
Registered
583 Posts
El Diablo said:
To each his own... Personally I'd rather read those threads over and over than to have to sift through a bunch of worthless post whoring. :wink:
Witch is it~~ the under wear's not fitting,,,right,,,, or the ovaries are flared up??? :fu2:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dreadnought-arr said:
Witch is it~~ the under wear's not fitting,,,right,,,, or the ovaries are flared up??? :fu2:

Maybe both? :mrgreen: Actually it's prolly cabin fever... Damned rain. :headshake

1 - 13 of 13 Posts