Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parked Motorcycle Syndrom :lol: Got that one from my buddy at work:hello:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
It's not funny if you are suffering from male PMS :sad:

I can't remember when was the last time I took her out for a ride and I live in San Diego (no weather excuse other than a little bit of rain a few weeks back). To make matters worse, I was going to ride last weekend and the battery was dead and it's still dead...:sad::sad::sad:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's not funny if you are suffering from male PMS :sad:

I can't remember when was the last time I took her out for a ride and I live in San Diego (no weather excuse other than a little bit of rain a few weeks back). To make matters worse, I was going to ride last weekend and the battery was dead and it's still dead...:sad::sad::sad:
Is this Ironman with family in NYC

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
weather in northern cali has been terrible. took the 10r out a few weeks ago to run some errands, and thats the only time i've touched it in about 3 months. sucks.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
damn norcal10, it hasnt been THAT bad here, i've found plenty of days to take the 10 out for 'warmup' rides.. WHere abouts are you?

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
damn norcal10, it hasnt been THAT bad here, i've found plenty of days to take the 10 out for 'warmup' rides.. WHere abouts are you?
:+1: before this past week of rain i got tons of rides in this month, got up to almost 70 one day. Couldnt have been happier, and now im rained in..:bs:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts