Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
:headshake

Here I am with 2 kiddos under 2 years old. Both were... OOOPs!! Now thst I have 'em would not trade 'em. But damn something like this would have been nice. Guess I coulda pulled out.:dontknow:

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahah ya know to be honest I was fighting with my g/f over this same thing last night, I hate to pull out but she doesnt wanna risk it even on b/c..... even though we have never had a close call she stopped letting me do that about a year and a half ago which = no bueno in my eyes, theres nothing that sucks more than having to scramble to find the paper towels when your high off a good lay

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahahah pshhh id stock up for a few years!!!!

I've got about 5 give or take before I'm gunna have a lil one even though I'd die to have one right now.....

I actually told my g/f were not allowed to have kids until we see what happenens after 2012 lol

·
Registered
744 Posts
hahah ya know to be honest I was fighting with my g/f over this same thing last night, I hate to pull out but she doesnt wanna risk it even on b/c..... even though we have never had a close call she stopped letting me do that about a year and a half ago which = no bueno in my eyes, theres nothing that sucks more than having to scramble to find the paper towels when your high off a good lay
Had I finished where we started my 2 yr old daughter would not be here.......:cool: Yep you know what I mean.

·
I'm here WAY too much..
1,998 Posts
I would be all over this..

My latest ex was not "fluid friendly" either.. What a bitch she was, actually. Most girls in my experience are fluid friendly, or will at least pretend pretty well.

Me, personally, I'm phenomenal at the pull out and blow it on the tummy method.

Like abstract art, that shit should be in museums.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I just got my shit snipped no pill no worries, unplugged albums from now on

·
Registered
265 Posts
I would be all over this..

My latest ex was not "fluid friendly" either.. What a bitch she was, actually. Most girls in my experience are fluid friendly, or will at least pretend pretty well.

Me, personally, I'm phenomenal at the pull out and blow it on the tummy method.

Like abstract art, that shit should be in museums.
me too! especially with the occasional skeet in the boobie/facial region! hahahhaha :crackup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts