Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
I'd say 98% is scams the other 2% are if you work for an actual company and good luck on getting paid good on that sorta stuff.

Its way cheaper to put out an advertisment with a paid actor to say they made such and such amount of money.

but I have a buddy who insisted that he found a get paid online kinda site and it was all BS and he also wound up getting his emails spammed half to death because half the surveys just want your personal info so they can E-mail, Mail, and Phone you SPAM advertisments.

The only thing thats ever worked for me with making money online is youtube and my websites with ad's I just got a check for a lil over 100 bucks from google for my youtube views and my website views but thats 2 months worth of advertising and youtube videos. but that gets into web development and then you have to have good enough videos on youtube to have them wanting you to advertise with you ya know.

I have made over 100 bucks a month on there but only a few months when ever I have agood video come out with lots of hits...

but now I have over 1,000 subscribers and over 2 million youtube views so I have a decent track record.

just my .02 :)

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
if you look at my videos, when ever you see any kind of ad on the video I get paid for that ad. it actually pays per thousand views and also by how many clicks... so if I get 1,000 views between all my videos for the day I get a lil over a dollar for that thousand views and then if wsomeone clicks on my ad I get paid for that ad... theres a buncha stuff online about how to market online websites or youtube videos but its just a matter of having the right videos that are interesting... some of my videos have over 600,000 views and some only get 5-20k.

so for instance today I will get about 1,500 views with say 8 clicks... I get paid about 1.00 per thousand views so I'll get $1.50 for just the views and then per clicks it ranges anywhere form like 10 cents all the way up to a dollar per click so lets say 10 cents per click I'll get an extra 80 cents... so $2.30 per day times 30 days in the month = youtube money lol.... make sense?

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
I believe that you can but it's HARD as hell! I tried a few an only wasted $$$! They make it sound easy, but it's really not! I think alot of them are scams too! But I think there are a few that are legit but it's so hard an complex you'll get burnt out before you ever see any profits? I joined this one an after I paid my $$$ dude stopped helping me an left me in the middle of the ocean like ok your on your own now figure out how to swim back to shore! I was pissed! I gave up on tryin to make $$ online! The only way I ever made $$ online was from sellin shit that I don't want anymore on ebay that's it!

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
If you have a product to sell... something that you believe in, something that you know... the internet is a HUGE help and opens your market to the world, not just your local area or what have you.

I sell the 1/5th world wide, never would have been able to do that with out the internet. I guess what I'm saying is that you need a business first, then move, include, advertize... utlize the internet as a marketing tool.

the pure "internte business" advertizements are mostly bull. Remember if you could have zero skills, and sit on your butt in front of your computer and may $2000 a week... wouldn't everyone do it? If it sounds too good to be true.. it is.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
True indeed! :thumbsup:

If you have a product to sell... something that you believe in, something that you know... the internet is a HUGE help and opens your market to the world, not just your local area or what have you.

I sell the 1/5th world wide, never would have been able to do that with out the internet. I guess what I'm saying is that you need a business first, then move, include, advertize... utlize the internet as a marketing tool.

the pure "internte business" advertizements are mostly bull. Remember if you could have zero skills, and sit on your butt in front of your computer and may $2000 a week... wouldn't everyone do it? If it sounds too good to be true.. it is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts