Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been reading this site for a while, but just signed on. I have an
03 Z1000 that I am putting an 06 ZX10r throttle body on.
My mailman decided to run over the box upon delivery so I ended up without a main throttle sensor. I have done a search about this and the closest I came to a solution was an argument between two people on whether or not you can buy a tps separately. The answer to that is no, I called a few dealerships.
However, before the thread degraded into name calling, someone started to mention another bike or maybe even a car type tps that would work.
Has anybody heard of this? Any other solutions to my problem? Anybody wanna sell me a 06-07 zx10r throttlebody with the sensors? You can keep the harness.
:dontknow:

·
Administrator
6,689 Posts
:welcome: to the site.

There are plenty of knowledgeable people here who may be able to help. You might also want to ask over on www.z1000forum.com

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
So I've been reading this site for a while, but just signed on. I have an
03 Z1000 that I am putting an 06 ZX10r throttle body on.
My mailman decided to run over the box upon delivery so I ended up without a main throttle sensor. I have done a search about this and the closest I came to a solution was an argument between two people on whether or not you can buy a tps separately. The answer to that is no, I called a few dealerships.
However, before the thread degraded into name calling, someone started to mention another bike or maybe even a car type tps that would work.
Has anybody heard of this? Any other solutions to my problem? Anybody wanna sell me a 06-07 zx10r throttlebody with the sensors? You can keep the harness.
:dontknow:
Lol. Welcome. I've already started asking for you.
Goodrode

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow what a grizzly bunch:mrgreen: Good to see you guys again
I was hoping to save some bucks by avoiding a full throttlebody purchase, but I'm not against it if I have to go that way. I just have to hide the second one from my wife:spankbw:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts